With the current focus on correct the use of Plant Protection Products it is increasingly important to make sure that all such products are used correctly according to the law.
This section aims to provide you with information to help ensure that you are compliant.
Follow the links to information on:
- Understanding pesticide labels - Agricultural users
- Understanding pesticide labels - Amenity users
- Handling spillages
- Product Labels
- Product Material Safety Data Sheets
- Environmental Information Sheets - Agricultural users
- Environmental Impact Assessments - Amenity users
- COSHH Assessments - Amenity users
- Use of Roundup in aquatic situations
- Waste Disposal
- Application information
- Best Practice for use of Roundup
- Roundup use in Stewardship Schemes - Note: revised information on herbicide use on land managed as bare fallow