Linseed can be difficult to harvest when stems are green and weeds like Cleavers are present. A wet summer will aggravate combining problems. Treatment with Roundup gives faster and easier harvesting, with minimal seed losses. Drying and cleaning costs can also be reduced.
- Excellent yield responses compared with swathing and diquat treatments.
- Desiccation of leaves, stems, and seed capsules gives faster and more efficient combining.
- Desiccation reduces drying and cleaning costs.
- Low water volumes, therefore more hectares per sprayer fill.
- Desiccating weeds improves combining efficiency.
- Use on all varieties - Autumn and Spring sown crops.
- Excellent control of perennial weeds including up to three years control of Couch, and other perennial weeds.